The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Postage times?

4 posters

Go down

Postage times? Empty Postage times?

Post  micks troll Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:31 pm

G'day guys just curious as to what time it has taken for others with orders from different companies so far my experience has been average!

RC4WD: (a body, 1.9 wheels and tyres) took just over 2 weeks on their express post $$$$ Mad
Hobby hot: (ezyrun combo) 1 week Thursday to Thusday Very Happy
Tziworld: (scorpion motor and sidewinder esc) express post 2 days cheers
RPP Hobby: ( body, shocks, tailshafts, rod ends) over 2 weeks and still waiting Mad Sad Evil or Very Mad
techgrizzly ebay: 2 2cell lipo batteries over 2 weeks Neutral

All postage has been the dear postage for swift postage and tracking.
If ya concerened about paying the dear post for swiftness and tracking wait till you have to send some thing back Surprised cost over $60 to send a body back to RC4WD and waiting reinbusement for both faulty body and postage. RC4WD have been by far the worst company to deal with directly, and service is a joke! Shame they have monopoly on a lot of this gear!
Be interested to hear others thoughts on this matter!
Cheers Mick
micks troll
micks troll

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Postage times? Empty Re: Postage times?

Post  Aperture Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

i have not had this much trouble. but don't forget you may been caught up with bad airlines and the ash problems with the volcanoes.

I did however have a really bad experience with RC4WD. I ordered stuff from them and paid top $$ to get it here from the states, but later found out it only came from Hong Kong depot. bit rude if you ask me.

my 2cents worth........
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:30 am

These are the postage times that we were always taught when i working at Auspost.

If its from anywhere overseas: expect at least 2 weeks to your door, this allows for customs clearence etc. (more with flight delays, strikes etc.)

Domestically, these are designed as worst case scenario's. It shouldnt bee any longer than this.

Western states: 5-7 wrking days minimum
SA: 5 wrking days
NT:4-5wrking days
Rural QLD: 3-5wrking days
NSW: Major city 2-3wrking days. Rural 3wrking days minimum
Vic: most area's 3-4wkring days

But ive noticed that shits usually about a day later than it used to be. But post it trying to 'optimise' their staff & business practices (see: downsize) cause they are hemorrhaging money like you wouldnt believe.

WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 am

I just had a full Honcho kit, engine, Radio controller, servo, parts delivered to my door from RPP Hobbies, 14 days from order. it took in a weekend so take out 2 days so basically 12 days.
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 am

It gets better i have now been waiting 2 and a half weeks for order from RPP I sent them an email as to why I can't track or haven't got order. they haven't even sent it yet as are waiting for some parts I ordered Mad Evil or Very Mad Where's the notification of this dumbasses Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad
micks troll
micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down