The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q ROCK ROUND #3

+3
bazuky
WIDELOAD
Aperture
7 posters

Go down

Q ROCK ROUND #3 Empty Q ROCK ROUND #3

Post  Aperture Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:59 am

Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Q ROCK ROUND #3 Empty Re: Q ROCK ROUND #3

Post  WIDELOAD Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Awesome little vid...Cheers for putting that together Scott.
Thanks to Jase & Matt for taking the vid as well!
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:13 pm

No video of the winning trucks what gives Sad
bazuky
bazuky

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:46 am

don't shoot the messenger...... i just put it together this time lol!

i blame everything on the cameraman.......
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:00 am

There must be some sort of cover up or something you boys are up to something I think never trust a bent copper from the hills and someone who is scared of dogs.
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:50 am

nice work.. Nathan i seem to remember a black honcho being filmed raming a green jeep. wheres that jase??
Big fella
Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 am

It never happened unless the film shows up ha ha
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

Sorry forgot to put the winner video in, here he is:

Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 am

bazuky wrote:It never happened unless the film shows up ha ha

Your honour my client wishes to change his plea to guilty on all charges.
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:28 am

That is a funny looking black honcho see all you coppers are bent even with video everdence you still try and frame the wrong man
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:36 am

the video NEVER lies lol!
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

my mistake gee Ben is hash haha
Big fella
Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 pm

It was his father driving, no doubt he will deny it!!! and he calls me bent lol! lol!
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Is your witness willing to travel down to go to court to testifie when you can clearly see my shadow in the background without a controller helping an elderly woman change her tyre on her mobility scooter to get to church to catch the bus to the pokies to try and win enough money to pay the rent on her house so she doesn't have to go on today tonight and cry about the landlord who is going to kick her out cause she is behind in the rent due to the floods that have washed her pill lab away so she has no income cause the coppers want another pay rise to say thank you for a thank less job that nobody is willing to do. I don't think so !!!
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm not even going tomread that shyt Nathan
Great work on the vid Scott
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:01 am

bazuky wrote:Is your witness willing to travel down to go to court to testifie when you can clearly see my shadow in the background without a controller helping an elderly woman change her tyre on her mobility scooter to get to church to catch the bus to the pokies to try and win enough money to pay the rent on her house so she doesn't have to go on today tonight and cry about the landlord who is going to kick her out cause she is behind in the rent due to the floods that have washed her pill lab away so she has no income cause the coppers want another pay rise to say thank you for a thank less job that nobody is willing to do. I don't think so !!!

You see i was able to deduce based on the story you gave that, at the time of day you were referring to and the location of said good deed, that your story os full of flaws. 1. At the time of day based on the shadows, it was past noon and I had officers conduct inquiries to all the churches within a 15km radius of the alleged offence, they were all finished and had no lunchtime masses on that day. Secondly, there were no nearby bus routes at any of these churches. Thirdly, after extensive research into the specifications of mobility scooters it was revealed that they have solid tyres and therefore are unable to puncture thus the mere thought of changing a tyre on one of these is pure speculation and lies. Fourthly, we retrieved all the CCTV footage of the nearby premises that were in possession of poker machines and found no old lady on a omiblity scooter entering to play the pokies. Fifthyl, council regulations state that mobility scooters are not able to be placed on council buses, due to siez restrictions, and before you state that it was a oprivate bus, there are no buses that ran through a private organisation that day to transport any said elderley females, this was done by extensive inquiries into all the private transport companies including taxis. Now you know why we want more money the man hours we put in to negative this statement was well worth the pay rise!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha, do you concede defeat yeat and admit your wrong doings... if you plead guilty at te first appearance the sentence is lighter than if you contest it. lol! lol! afro lol!
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Jayboy74 wrote:
bazuky wrote:Is your witness willing to travel down to go to court to testifie when you can clearly see my shadow in the background without a controller helping an elderly woman change her tyre on her mobility scooter to get to church to catch the bus to the pokies to try and win enough money to pay the rent on her house so she doesn't have to go on today tonight and cry about the landlord who is going to kick her out cause she is behind in the rent due to the floods that have washed her pill lab away so she has no income cause the coppers want another pay rise to say thank you for a thank less job that nobody is willing to do. I don't think so !!!

You see i was able to deduce based on the story you gave that, at the time of day you were referring to and the location of said good deed, that your story os full of flaws. 1. At the time of day based on the shadows, it was past noon and I had officers conduct inquiries to all the churches within a 15km radius of the alleged offence, they were all finished and had no lunchtime masses on that day. Secondly, there were no nearby bus routes at any of these churches. Thirdly, after extensive research into the specifications of mobility scooters it was revealed that they have solid tyres and therefore are unable to puncture thus the mere thought of changing a tyre on one of these is pure speculation and lies. Fourthly, we retrieved all the CCTV footage of the nearby premises that were in possession of poker machines and found no old lady on a omiblity scooter entering to play the pokies. Fifthyl, council regulations state that mobility scooters are not able to be placed on council buses, due to siez restrictions, and before you state that it was a oprivate bus, there are no buses that ran through a private organisation that day to transport any said elderley females, this was done by extensive inquiries into all the private transport companies including taxis. Now you know why we want more money the man hours we put in to negative this statement was well worth the pay rise!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha, do you concede defeat yeat and admit your wrong doings... if you plead guilty at te first appearance the sentence is lighter than if you contest it. lol! lol! afro lol!

did you check the church of underground ravers and the 'bus' is also known as the band wagon ,as for checking the specs of mobility scooters tyres not once did i mention they were flat we were putting her offroad wheels on to travel up the creek to play the pokies / slots /gloryholes (also why there is no cctv footage) that all the young people are doing (ie the band wagon as said earlier )so there is no reason that any said transport companies would have a record of such travel .Now i am not what people would say computer savy i don't even know how to use spell check but as for the pay rise why not put it towards some computer lessons or at least learn how to spell check and maybe proof read before posting and no i will not be pleading guilty cause you dot have any real proof that i was driving yes i was there i was spending time with my son as i work long hours and try to set good family values for my young family and i also have a wittness that can back my statement up. so do you want to give up Sad Sad
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:44 pm

i humblee coseed difeet, ewe win. That woz gold.
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 pm

that was fun lucky it was in the land of make believe Smile
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayboy74 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 pm

aaah yes it was but if you're not a lawyer then you're in the wrong job, because you can dazzle them with brilliance which is not a lawyers trait, but you certainly can baffle the best with bullsh.t which is a lawyers bread and butter, hahahaha
Jayboy74
Jayboy74

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:28 am

Jayboy74 wrote:aaah yes it was but if you're not a lawyer then you're in the wrong job, because you can dazzle them with brilliance which is not a lawyers trait, but you certainly can baffle the best with bullsh.t which is a lawyers bread and butter, hahahaha
Yes we are talking about nathan here... he can bullshit the biggest bullshitters lol
blacklion
blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Hey jay never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to there level and beat you with experience lol
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:28 pm

bazuky wrote:Hey jay never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to there level and beat you with experience lol

....And never a truer word has been spoken by Nathan! Laughing
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 pm

What do you mean troy ?
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down