The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who stocks AXIAL parts in Brisbane?

+3
ntoff
WIDELOAD
kakarot
7 posters

Go down

Who stocks AXIAL parts in Brisbane? Empty Who stocks AXIAL parts in Brisbane?

Post  kakarot Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:50 am

I'm chasing some stronger prop shafts for my SCX10 and have telephoned a few shops today only to be told that they don't deal with Axial anymore?

Surely this can't be right.

If it is, then no bloody wonder more and more people are turning to buyong OS instead of supporting LHS's anymore.

Any help brothers?
kakarot
kakarot

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Who stocks AXIAL parts in Brisbane? Empty Re: Who stocks AXIAL parts in Brisbane?

Post  WIDELOAD Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:57 am

Yeah there's a been a shite fight between Axial and Horizon Hobbies (aussie distributor for axial). Axial dropped horizon so until someone else picks them up as a distributor some LHS' wont stock their stuff.

Who'd you get in contact with so far?

Give OZRC, Mild 2 Wild, Red Racer Hobbies and Aussie Hobbies a go...I know Aussie Hobbies had some stuff in stock last time i was there (couple of weeks ago)

WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Who stocks AXIAL parts in Brisbane? Empty Re: Who stocks AXIAL parts in Brisbane?

Post  kakarot Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:40 am

Luckily Bazuky has a pair for me.

I tried Budget Hobbies and Small Bearings in Capalaba and Mr Toys Springwood.

Most could order in but I have no patience lol

kakarot
kakarot

Back to top Go down

Post  ntoff Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:21 am

Mr Toys springwood are USELESS. I ordered stuff from them over a year ago, I'm still waiting for a call to tell me they're in Rolling Eyes I didn't bother chasing them up because after a couple of weeks I just went & got them from somewhere else. This has happened a couple of times with different brands. The Mr Toys at Mt. Gravatt are a bit better.

Only hobby shops I'll touch now is ozrc & aussie hobbies and on the odd occasion, Hobby One. I'd use that hobby engineering shop but they aren't open on weekends and they've moved too far away for me to get to after work so they can go jump.
ntoff
ntoff

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:29 am

As stated Kak Aussie hobbies usually has some stock of standard and 3 racing stuff ( well they did when i lived down there) and Ozrc has an assortment of axial stuff, I got my MIP shafts from ozrc years ago for about the same price as os.
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:23 am

gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  ax10 crawler Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:42 pm

you could try the traxxas shafts part number 1953 from hobby one i run them in my ax10 crawler and have not brocken them yet

ax10 crawler

Legend Status : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Just letting you know Aussie Hobbies has moved
I,m pretty sure there next to or very close to Trade Tools Direct on Beadesert rd
And yeah they,ve got a bit of Axial stuff , pretty sure they had some 3 racing shafts when i was in there a couple of weeks ago
lunatick
lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  ntoff Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Yep, we went to Aussie Hobbies the other day and what a pain if you miss the turnoff because you're busy watching your GPS/the road and your navigator is on the phone :p

Either way if you ask, ask for ax10 stuff, not honcho because when I rang up he said they hadn't stocked honcho stuff for years but when I told him the steering arm was the same as the ax10 he told me to come right on over.

I just tried the famous traxxas stampede shaft (you get 6 in a pack) and they're way shorter than the standard honcho shafts. It only just makes it in the front so I don't think it'll reach in the rear.
ntoff
ntoff

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down