The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirt transfers who wants one (edited )

+3
blacklion
unixndata
gravedigger
7 posters

Go down

Shirt transfers who wants one  (edited ) Empty Shirt transfers who wants one (edited )

Post  gravedigger Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 am

Ok I have taken the liberty to design transfers if anyones interested they will be $10 each not posted but it wouldn't be much anyway
then you can put them on your own shirt and probably use a pic of your own car sorta like this ,,,,,,what do you think

Shirt transfers who wants one  (edited ) MOG

Shirt transfers who wants one  (edited ) LUX-1

Last edited by gravedigger on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 am; edited 3 times in total
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Shirt transfers who wants one  (edited ) Empty Re: Shirt transfers who wants one (edited )

Post  unixndata Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 am

ill get one medium
unixndata
unixndata

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Shirt transfers who wants one  (edited ) Empty Re: Shirt transfers who wants one (edited )

Post  blacklion Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:28 am

can u get any other colours?? or is it a case of you can have any colour as long as it's white .....
blacklion
blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 am

they have ash( grey ) and black but they are extra
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  ma1tese_fa1con Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:54 am

if you can add XXXX's i will grab two lol ... maybe i need to try tent city
ma1tese_fa1con
ma1tese_fa1con

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 am

ma1tese_fa1con wrote:if you can add XXXX's i will grab two lol ... maybe i need to try tent city

X2 .. Suspect great idea Chuck.
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  SkR8Pn Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 pm

What is the actual size of the transfer? Whats the cost of them with only the text..
SkR8Pn
SkR8Pn

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:22 am

SkR8Pn wrote:What is the actual size of the transfer? Whats the cost of them with only the text..

Why would you want one just with text when the deal is what Chucky wrote in the first post...$10 with pick of your truck, and the size would be the front of your T shirt....why complicate things?
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  SkR8Pn Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 am

scottb wrote:
SkR8Pn wrote:What is the actual size of the transfer? Whats the cost of them with only the text..

Why would you want one just with text when the deal is what Chucky wrote in the first post...$10 with pick of your truck, and the size would be the front of your T shirt....why complicate things?

Sorry I dont see anything about size in the first post... I only want text as i dont own a worthy scale rig.
SkR8Pn
SkR8Pn

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 am

Fair enough man, off topic......talking to Troy today about the HIlux shell,you can have it man....pm me.
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  SkR8Pn Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 am

scottb wrote:Fair enough man, off topic......talking to Troy today about the HIlux shell,you can have it man....pm me.

pm sent Wink
SkR8Pn
SkR8Pn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum