The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where is some good tracks around caboolture

3 posters

Go down

where is some good tracks around caboolture Empty where is some good tracks around caboolture

Post  skidhappy112 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 pm

i am after a couple of good tracks in caboolture area so i can have a bit of fun and if there is any comps around the same area thats coming up:?: please let me know as i im new to this and want to get to know some people around here that is into this hobbie. cheers
skidhappy112
skidhappy112

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

where is some good tracks around caboolture Empty Re: where is some good tracks around caboolture

Post  bazuky Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Check out the crawl pit /locations / rocksberg for directions
bazuky
bazuky

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

where is some good tracks around caboolture Empty Re: where is some good tracks around caboolture

Post  Aperture Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 pm

suggest doing what a lot of us do and that is keep your eyes open when driving around for spots to try. also google earth is good for picking out quarry areas around your suburb. also get out into some of your local park areas, especially where there are trails and creeks etc.
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down