The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed

4 posters

Go down

leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Empty leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed

Post  bazuky Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:15 am

just building a little version of my 1:1 zuk will try to post pics
bazuky
bazuky

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Empty Re: leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed

Post  bazuky Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:08 am

some pics of what it started as leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Th_011dbca2
leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Th_0efbb942
leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Th_94cf5e01
leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Th_48085c04
leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Th_030748f7
how it could have been left leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Th_7b9b76f3
shackle angles of goodness leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Th_227a2cc9
leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Th_4733e303
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed Empty Re: leaf spring goodness is about to be unleashed

Post  WIDELOAD Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 pm

#### box... lol! lol!

least i can see the pics bigger now..
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 pm

so show us the zukeness ????

just photobucket & copy the image & paste,
c'mon pics,pics,pics cheers
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm

ok guys i have finally got off the couch and had some chassis water jet cut from some 5mm alloy same shape as a scx10 but 10mm longer at each end for custom bar mounts, but they can be cut off if not needed. They have all the standard holes marked with a 1mm hole so just drill out the ones you need and the same with the shock towers and the left rail even has a chassis mount steering servo built in they dont flare out in the middle like the scx10 they are sort of made for leaf springs but will work with the stock stuff no problems. I am also looking at looking at making skid plates to suit these out of a plastic with all the mounts for an axial gear box drilled and x-members i should be picking them up this week and will post pics and price when i get them only have three sets available at this time but might get more cut if the need is there let me know cheers guys
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 am

Very good NAthan.......is that the MRC converted?
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  bazuky Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:11 am

No Scotty it will be a trail ranger body on scx10 running gear just haven't decided if I am going to do the whole dropped floor and interior or not trying to get it done for coffs but only want to build it once
bazuky
bazuky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down