The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 4 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  scottb Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm

good stuff scotty will it be the mog or is back to the lux?[/quote]

It will be the Mog for now.......what is the course to rough for her??

Hey Matty....don't forget to bring the Disco.

scottb

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 4 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  azwa Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:53 pm

scottb wrote:good stuff scotty will it be the mog or is back to the lux?

It will be the Mog for now.......what is the course to rough for her??
[/quote]

na mate she'll be right ,
i beleive the track is very drivable .
we timed a couple of runs around it & it took just over 7 min to complete,
if we get time we might do the track in reverse aswell bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

cheers azwa

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:38 am

I'm defiantly going to be there on sunday with the 40 ... I'll be bringing a shade gazebo too.

blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:17 am

Arrrrr yes Aaron......just finished the brushless with new bearings aswell as the gearbox. It willbe a stelf-silver bullet....also bumped up the pinion to a 22t.......it'le be "haulin ass", Yeehaaa

blacklion wrote:I'm defiantly going to be there on sunday with the 40 ... I'll be bringing a shade gazebo too.

And the Disco....... cheers

scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 am

scottb wrote:
Arrrrr yes Aaron......just finished the brushless with new bearings aswell as the gearbox. It willbe a stelf-silver bullet....also bumped up the pinion to a 22t.......it'le be "haulin ass", Yeehaaa

blacklion wrote:I'm defiantly going to be there on sunday with the 40 ... I'll be bringing a shade gazebo too.

And the Disco....... cheers

thats what i like to hear scotty ,keen as for sunday i've p.m'd heaps of people.

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:19 am

Yeh....mog has gone back into the garage,slight prob with the sensor as i accidentaly ripped a sensor of the panel.
Its getting shiped tomorrow to wideloads electrical repair centre for the operation. alien

scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Sorry Scott, i'v turned it into a 40 ser cruiser now take a look in the members rides section... and the best thing is my baja claws and snorkel just turned up from rc4wd, and the bar work is almost done so she's almost finished.. bounce bounce bounce bounce

blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:54 pm

blacklion wrote:

Sorry Scott, i'v turned it into a 40 ser cruiser now take a look in the members rides section... and the best thing is my baja claws and snorkel just turned up from rc4wd, and the bar work is almost done so she's almost finished.. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Nice job Matty....look great, so are you still bringing the disco Sunday??

scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 am

Also my son Owen will be there in his scale tuff truck bug sorta thingy.......

scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:36 am

scottb wrote:Also my son Owen will be there in his scale tuff truck bug sorta thingy.......

is he competing ? i'll put his name on the list.
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:34 am

Yeh he would like to cheers
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 am

rustyk-confirmed
karakot-confirmed
aperture-confirmed
owen-confirmed
adam-confirmed
matt-confirmed
scott b-confirmed
wideload-confirmed
ads-confirmed
simo-confirmed
gravedigger -confirmed
& son-confirmed
jamie-confirmed
brendan-confirmed
arti-confirmed
azwa-confirmed

16 so far were runnin, rail hail or shine
i'm down for whatever bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
theres gunna be no need for waterproofing where the canyon run is there will be know river crossings
Crying or Very sad but cheer up there'll probably be mud cheers cheers
so prepare for mud gentleman bounce bounce bounce
im so ggggggggg'd up for this ,if its floggin to much we can run the C Run twice or 3x instead H drags or H climb????????
you know how it usually goes can it because of the weather & it ends up being a good day for it!!!!!!!!
so are we all still keen
afro afro afro afro afro afro

AZWA.

Last edited by azwa on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 am

aperture - confirmed
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 am

Sure am got the truck sorted ( I think Rolling Eyes ) another mate wants to come and watch ( he'll want one after I bet ) and the d90 is ready to go too , lets just hope for tomorrow to dry up and it should be killer on Sunday ...... can't wait cheers cheers
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:51 am

gravedigger wrote:Sure am got the truck sorted ( I think Rolling Eyes ) another mate wants to come and watch ( he'll want one after I bet ) and the d90 is ready to go too , lets just hope for tomorrow to dry up and it should be killer on Sunday ...... can't wait cheers cheers
bring ya mate spectators are more than welcome,
once he sees em in action hell want 1
for sure bro , its an addictive hobby,
i'll be there on sunday rain hail or shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll be setting up the track late saturday
so its ready to go sunday

azwa
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:06 am

I should be able to make it there Saturday to give you a hand what time ?
gravedigger
gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:24 am

gravedigger wrote:I should be able to make it there Saturday to give you a hand what time ?

about 5pm that way we leave when its gettin dark & should remain tamper free
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  kakarot Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 am

Please put me down as a competitor, never entered in one before so not real sure on the rules and #### but I'm sure I'll pick it up after watching a few runs.

Cheers
kak
kakarot
kakarot

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:44 am

kakarot wrote:Please put me down as a competitor, never entered in one before so not real sure on the rules and #### but I'm sure I'll pick it up after watching a few runs.

Cheers
kak

Thats because you never come out with us Glen lol!
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 am

kakarot wrote:Please put me down as a competitor, never entered in one before so not real sure on the rules and #### but I'm sure I'll pick it up after watching a few runs.

Cheers
kak

you'll love it mate,see you there bounce bounce bounce
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:47 pm

rain hail and shain me and simo are there. not missin this i havent been out in way too long, real amped should be a f***in cracka day Twisted Evil
also should be good to head out satdy arvo as well, to lend a hand and start the smack talk up early Laughing

with the bbq, gonna bring a tray of snags, some sliced onion, bread and both bbq and tomato sauces. $1 each and first in best fed. (happy to cook up a bit of a feed but mostly there to run a muck with the truck bounce lol not be a cook for the masses Crying or Very sad ) the bbq is there for anyone to use if u wanna byo meat and cooking time haha (for as long as the gas bottle lasts) cheers

will be good to catch up with everyone, see where everyones trucks are at and have a good time talkin $#!7 & running a muck

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Ads wrote:rain hail and shain me and simo are there. not missin this i havent been out in way too long, real amped should be a f***in cracka day Twisted Evil
also should be good to head out satdy arvo as well, to lend a hand and start the smack talk up early Laughing

with the bbq, gonna bring a tray of snags, some sliced onion, bread and both bbq and tomato sauces. $1 each and first in best fed. (happy to cook up a bit of a feed but mostly there to run a muck with the truck bounce lol not be a cook for the masses Crying or Very sad ) the bbq is there for anyone to use if u wanna byo meat and cooking time haha (for as long as the gas bottle lasts) cheers

will be good to catch up with everyone, see where everyones trucks are at and have a good time talkin $#!7 & running a muck

cheers ads

sounds like the go mate & i'll see you there on sat arvo 4-5 ish,
cheers azwa.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:52 am

Jeeezz Ads......your ready to rock & crawl.........dowm the hill lol! lol!
Yeh Adam and i will come out this arvo to lend a hand to farao
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:13 am

scottb wrote:Jeeezz Ads......your ready to rock & crawl.........dowm the hill lol! lol!
Yeh Adam and i will come out this arvo to lend a hand to farao
oooh trash talk already lovin it
was thinkin about startin a thread with a pic of trucks being driven at the comp

cool as ,if ya beat me there its on the right as ya head down the track the ground is marked out with white paint.
i'll see ya there fellas ive got some lpde strip to use for the barriers
& shishkabab sticks taped in bundles to use as pickets,
i cant beleive it is upon us i'm chargin batts now i'm reved up for a rippa
snags sangas for a buck & coke for a buck lunch is sorted.

Ads wrote:
maybe bring a couple of kgs of snags & a couple of loaves i'll grab one or the other if ya want me to bud no sweat
i'm bringin coke , solo , lemonade & water aswell all will be icey cold
have we got a few of the pop up shades on hand ?
i cant wait to see your reaction on the track
jamie chuck & myself had to hold back you could make a track that could go for days this place is wicked
bounce bounce bounce
theres a couple of manmade sections it all came up preety sweet
finishing touches late today & see if the paints still there after all the rain we had Very Happy

see ya guys this arvo,
azwa.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:35 am

I"M EXCITED Laughing I'll def be in for 1 of those snags.. see ya'll tomorrow
blacklion
blacklion

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 am

scottb wrote:
blacklion wrote:

Nice job Matty....look great, so are you still bringing the disco Sunday??

YEA mate I will be bringing the disco with me
blacklion
blacklion

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 am

ill chuck my pop up gazebo like a said before, will be down there in a bit to help set up, just leaving now.
Will chuck up a photo of the honcho ready for tomoro when i get back later tonihgt

cheesr ads
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 am

Guys

I dont think anyone has mentioned what time is kick off tomorrow ??
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 am

track came up a treat aaron. looks great just recharge the batts now and i am hella keen.

will see everyone tomorow.

did u get the super good luck polish out chuck??????

Adam
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 am

its all there mate just read the thread.

azwa wrote:
WIDELOAD wrote:Oh yeah, 2nd stupid question, i checked the thread but couldnt find it.

What times this shin-dig start Aaron? bounce

kick off at 8 am bud so try to arrive at around 7:30 i reckon to get the feel for the terrain bro

its only one of them little webber q numbers so the gas bottle is heavier than the bbq lol but its f***in handy. gazebo and water isnt a bother either. small bit of work for a lot of convenience during the day.

so im down for bbq, gazebo and water. maybe byo meat etc and i can bring a heap of fresh bread&/rolls
i can be there anytime, probly lookin at 7am at this stage, let us no if any earlier is needed az.

should be a cracka day bounce really looking forward to it as ive not been out much over recent months. will be good to catch up with every one have a bit of fun and try break something haha cheers

cheers ads

sweet as ads , that'll be awesome

Hey Aaron....i'll be there..... finished gearbox this morn, just have to buy two bearings for the motor this week and fit.
Ahhhh.....BBQ in the quary????.......don't forget the big down hill decent then back up with a bbq, unlessyou have it up the top near the gate.

good stuff scotty will it be the mog or is back to the lux?
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Don't worry both trucks are ready to go What a Face should I still bring another gazebo along ??
gravedigger
gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:03 pm

gravedigger wrote:Don't worry both trucks are ready to go What a Face should I still bring another gazebo along ??

good to see ya sorted em out allready
i reckon another gazebo wouldnt hurt.

azwa.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 pm

all sorted for tomoro. the tracks looked killer this arvo cant wait to get out hit them up tomoro. show off some of the extra ponies the honcho is packing now, so ill meet you in the pits then scotty for a quick engine swap bounce cheers lol!
catchyas all there first thing.

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:09 pm

OK I'm all ready to go as well. Will see you all there nice and early but I might have to leave early tho. I have the CC01 with new shoes on and a small surprise as well.

Cheers Jarrod
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Legend Status : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next