social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 3 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  scottb on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 am

Still waiting on gearbox bearings....then i'll have to sort out my electrical glitch

scottb

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 3 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  azwa on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 am

i will not be incorporating river crossings into the canyon run but if it rains it will be muddy
get ya trucks sorted out & reply if your in, even if its a maybe.i'll do a list 2moro.
i can't believe how fast this rocked around affraid
i will be at the quarry sunday arvo at around 3pm to have another look see,
your all welcome to come along & make suggestions cheers

Aaron.

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 am

might be able to come out this sunday for a squiz

gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:52 pm

gravedigger wrote:might be able to come out this sunday for a squiz

hope to see you there chuck,you can help with track setup. if ya can, bring a fold up shovel/pick.

cheers Aaron.

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:05 am

will do

gravedigger

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:36 am

azwa wrote:
gravedigger wrote:might be able to come out this sunday for a squiz

anybody else want to help with track setup. if ya can, bring a fold up shovel/pick.

cheers Aaron.

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 pm

You can confirm Artii for the comp Az..
He'll be there. bounce

WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 am

Sorry can't make it to help out today guys.....mother-inlaws 71st birthday...i'll never here the end of it if i don't go. Actually ....i don't have a choice lol!

scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:47 am

WIDELOAD wrote:You can confirm Artii for the comp Az..
He'll be there. bounce

sweet as bud

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am

scottb wrote:Sorry can't make it to help out today guys.....mother-inlaws 71st birthday...i'll never here the end of it if i don't go. Actually ....i don't have a choice lol!

sweet as scotty as long as you can make it next week is all that matters cheers
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:14 pm

allright who is ready for sunday?
the track is worked out & totally drivable,
with some technically challenging sections to test you & your truck.
so far on the list of competitors i have:
some maybe's for:
youve all got mail
rizza?
coz?
damo71?
some uncomfirmed
youve all got mail
troll98
aperture
rustykaos
luke

comfirmed list:

adam-confirmed
matt-confirmed
scott b-confirmed
wideload-confirmed
ads-confirmed
simo-confirmed
gravedigger -confirmed
& (son)graverobber-confirmed
jamie-confirmed
brendan-confirmed
arti-confirmed
azwa-confirmed

if you dont have confirmed by your name please reply so i can confirm numbers.
if you want to be a time keeper or an official because your car is not working let us know.
this is a social comp ,there is no cost or restrictions on who can enter.
is everybody aware of the location?
i spoke to residents in the street yesterday & they dont have a problem with us parking in the street
as long as we park on the road & not on there grass, there is ample parking so no probs there.
the quarry does get quite hot during the day so remember the sunscreen hat & fluids.

cheers Aaron.

Last edited by azwa on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 am; edited 5 times in total
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:26 am

Can you throw up the address for the Quarry Az. Never been there so i've got to work it out.
Cheers Mate.
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:45 am

WIDELOAD wrote:Can you throw up the address for the Quarry Az. Never been there so i've got to work it out.
Cheers Mate.

turn right into coberrie st follow upto the end &
park here, see the chainwire fence & gate follow it to the left then you will see a track leading into the scrub mate follow it for 50 mts downhill & your there.

if anybody is struggling with finding the location let us know & we may be able to meet you some where.

hope this helps cheers Aaron.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 am

all good az, put me (honcho) and simo (4dr wrangler) down as confirmed mate cheers cheers cheers

took the hocho for a little test run late yesterdy, all in all pretty happy one little tweak to the suspension, neaten up and protect the electrics a little, bit a clean up for the show n shine lol! then make sure i got all my batteries and there ALL FULLY charged Razz

i will chuck in my pop up gazebo give a little bit of a haven from the heat Cool also should any rain rollin therse a place to keep everyones gear dry. afro

can chuck in a 20ltr water container as well if needed. anything else let us no? portable bbq, eskys?

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:12 am

Ads wrote:all good az, put me (honcho) and simo (4dr wrangler) down as confirmed mate cheers cheers cheers

took the hocho for a little test run late yesterdy, all in all pretty happy one little tweak to the suspension, neaten up and protect the electrics a little, bit a clean up for the show n shine lol! then make sure i got all my batteries and there ALL FULLY charged Razz

i will chuck in my pop up gazebo give a little bit of a haven from the heat Cool also should any rain rollin therse a place to keep everyones gear dry. afro

can chuck in a 20ltr water container as well if needed. anything else let us no? portable bbq, eskys?

cheers ads

bud if ya that keen bring the lot i'll gladly help ya cartin in & out of there,
wouldnt be a half bad idea to have a bbq just snags onion & bread,
i've got a big esky & i'll bring the drinks.
i'm gettin there early bud to get the courses set up ,
the canyon run is roughly marked out with white paint if anyone is keen to see or have a go at it .
thi is gonna be a farken rippa cheers

azwa
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 am

azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 am

Hey Aaron....i'll be there..... finished gearbox this morn, just have to buy two bearings for the motor this week and fit.
Ahhhh.....BBQ in the quary????.......don't forget the big down hill decent then back up with a bbq, unlessyou have it up the top near the gate.
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 am

its only one of them little webber q numbers so the gas bottle is heavier than the bbq lol but its f***in handy. gazebo and water isnt a bother either. small bit of work for a lot of convenience during the day.

so im down for bbq, gazebo and water. maybe byo meat etc and i can bring a heap of fresh bread&/rolls
i can be there anytime, probly lookin at 7am at this stage, let us no if any earlier is needed az.

should be a cracka day bounce really looking forward to it as ive not been out much over recent months. will be good to catch up with every one have a bit of fun and try break something haha cheers

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 am

Oh yeah, 2nd stupid question, i checked the thread but couldnt find it.

What times this shin-dig start Aaron? bounce
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:52 am

WIDELOAD wrote:Oh yeah, 2nd stupid question, i checked the thread but couldnt find it.

What times this shin-dig start Aaron? bounce

kick off at 8 am bud so try to arrive at around 7:30 i reckon to get the feel for the terrain bro

its only one of them little webber q numbers so the gas bottle is heavier than the bbq lol but its f***in handy. gazebo and water isnt a bother either. small bit of work for a lot of convenience during the day.

so im down for bbq, gazebo and water. maybe byo meat etc and i can bring a heap of fresh bread&/rolls
i can be there anytime, probly lookin at 7am at this stage, let us no if any earlier is needed az.

should be a cracka day bounce really looking forward to it as ive not been out much over recent months. will be good to catch up with every one have a bit of fun and try break something haha cheers

cheers ads

sweet as ads , that'll be awesome

Hey Aaron....i'll be there..... finished gearbox this morn, just have to buy two bearings for the motor this week and fit.
Ahhhh.....BBQ in the quary????.......don't forget the big down hill decent then back up with a bbq, unlessyou have it up the top near the gate.

good stuff scotty will it be the mog or is back to the lux?
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 am

wheres my name Aaron?????????????? Mad

i will be there. this should be a great day, cant wait.
I am hoping to come down on the saturday, if there is anything i can help with let me know, might even get out there for a bit of a run saturday arvo if i get the chance, i am a bit rusty i havent used my trucks in so long.

top car park by the sounds of it?

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 am

I'm in for sunday.. and I'll try bring a shade tent thing bounce
blacklion
blacklion

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Big fella wrote:wheres my name Aaron?????????????? Mad

I am hoping to come down on the saturday, if there is anything i can help with let me know, might even get out there for a bit of a run saturday arvo if i get the chance, i am a bit rusty i havent used my trucks in so long.

names are updated,sorry about that
yeah bro top carpark for parking.
the canyon run is vaguely marked out with white paint so you can have a run on the track itself,
start & finish is marked out.
i'll be there sat arvo around 4-5ish to set up ,to save time on sunday so i may see you there bud.

azwa
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 pm

blacklion wrote:I'm in for sunday.. and I'll try bring a shade tent thing bounce

cool matty shade is definaetly a neccesity,
competitor list is updated this is gonna be preety wicked.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Big fella wrote:wheres my name Aaron?????????????? Mad

hey bro bring a camp chair & if ya keen to bring a gazebo thingy it would be cool.
ads is bringin a bbq so some meat?snags or somethin if ya want a hot lunch
i'll have a big esky there so if ya want to chuck em in there no probs
i'll bring drinks $1 a can that'll cover the costs of ice & drinks,
coke sprite fanta & water hows that sound

cheers az
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm

good stuff scotty will it be the mog or is back to the lux?[/quote]

It will be the Mog for now.......what is the course to rough for her??

Hey Matty....don't forget to bring the Disco.
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:53 pm

scottb wrote:good stuff scotty will it be the mog or is back to the lux?

It will be the Mog for now.......what is the course to rough for her??
[/quote]

na mate she'll be right ,
i beleive the track is very drivable .
we timed a couple of runs around it & it took just over 7 min to complete,
if we get time we might do the track in reverse aswell bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

cheers azwa
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:38 am

I'm defiantly going to be there on sunday with the 40 ... I'll be bringing a shade gazebo too.
blacklion
blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:17 am

Arrrrr yes Aaron......just finished the brushless with new bearings aswell as the gearbox. It willbe a stelf-silver bullet....also bumped up the pinion to a 22t.......it'le be "haulin ass", Yeehaaa

blacklion wrote:I'm defiantly going to be there on sunday with the 40 ... I'll be bringing a shade gazebo too.

And the Disco....... cheers

scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 am

scottb wrote:
Arrrrr yes Aaron......just finished the brushless with new bearings aswell as the gearbox. It willbe a stelf-silver bullet....also bumped up the pinion to a 22t.......it'le be "haulin ass", Yeehaaa

blacklion wrote:I'm defiantly going to be there on sunday with the 40 ... I'll be bringing a shade gazebo too.

And the Disco....... cheers

thats what i like to hear scotty ,keen as for sunday i've p.m'd heaps of people.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:19 am

Yeh....mog has gone back into the garage,slight prob with the sensor as i accidentaly ripped a sensor of the panel.
Its getting shiped tomorrow to wideloads electrical repair centre for the operation. alien
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Sorry Scott, i'v turned it into a 40 ser cruiser now take a look in the members rides section... and the best thing is my baja claws and snorkel just turned up from rc4wd, and the bar work is almost done so she's almost finished.. bounce bounce bounce bounce
blacklion
blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:54 pm

blacklion wrote:

Sorry Scott, i'v turned it into a 40 ser cruiser now take a look in the members rides section... and the best thing is my baja claws and snorkel just turned up from rc4wd, and the bar work is almost done so she's almost finished.. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Nice job Matty....look great, so are you still bringing the disco Sunday??
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 am

Also my son Owen will be there in his scale tuff truck bug sorta thingy.......
scottb
scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next