The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no reverse?

3 posters

Go down

no reverse? Empty no reverse?

Post  Ads Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:37 pm

got a hobby wing brushless combo with program card on its way for the honcho and got one today to go in my new drifta Cool i dont have reverese? i have forward drive all the time, i go to reverese and nothing then sometimes it will go into reverse and stay running in reverse Neutral no idea. i have had a play with the program card to no avail.

what am i missing? all i can think of atm is that the trigger(adjustable) on my transmitter has way more movement backwards(fwd throttle) than it does forwards(reverse & brake) but this has caused no issues when using the losi?

got me stumped so im throwing it out there haha

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

no reverse? Empty Re: no reverse?

Post  scottb Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 am

mmmmmm......this is a job for--------"Troyman".......Well all i can suggest is to deffinatly make sure the program card is set on "for/rev" no brake....trigger setting centre play is ok-neutral range.....and wait what about reverse force,bump it up to 100% and see what happens.
Thats all i can put in...hope it helps
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 am

yea scotty started again this morning. reset everything went from there and now its good, maybe i made a mess of the initial set up? who knows lol its ok now just gotta go through and fine tune it back to suit me and sort out my servo horn or there lack of

cheers ads

also its double press reverese and catching me out, never had that before but thats cool haha
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 am

good to hear its working for ya now.

Yeha double tap reverse is what mos bashers use. You can go instant reverse using item1 option 3 on the programming card. But thats is #### for drifting and you'll end up spinning out all the time (well more than usual.. :lol)
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 am

yea its funny how taking your time and havin only residual beer and rum in ya makes things work properly haha
yea i wont need aids in spinning Arrow out haha.

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum