Trailing with 2.2?? Anyone??

Go down

Trailing with 2.2?? Anyone?? Empty Trailing with 2.2?? Anyone??

Post  Boostmeister on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Hi everyone, I stumbled upon this forum a few weeks back and thought it would suit me. Unfortunately I appear to have purchased the wrong car...I bought a Wraith and have been modding it and enjoying challenging myself on some trails and a little crawling. The problem I seem to be finding is that no one around SE QLD seems overly keen to include any vehicle running 2.2 wheels?? I love the scale look but wanted something a bit different when I purchased the wraith, I am not in to comps, just want to get out and drive some trails etc with other people.

I live in Ashgrove/The Gap and have been driving out at Cedar Creek passed Samford and a little in The Gap at a cool little spot I found. So I guess my question is..... Are there any groups in the Brisbane area that accommodate the Wraith? OR is there anyone here that is keen to go out for a run and don't care if my wheels are a little bigger Smile

Thanks guys, Cam.

Boostmeister

Legend Status : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trailing with 2.2?? Anyone?? Empty Re: Trailing with 2.2?? Anyone??

Post  lunatick on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I can,t see anybody having a problem with a wraith joining in on a social run
I,ve taken my AX10 out to the quarry before and nobody threw rocks at me Very Happy
lunatick
lunatick

Legend Status : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BIGBOY on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Hey mate any chance to put my fancy rockstars on I'm keen .
BIGBOY
BIGBOY

Legend Status : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trailing with 2.2?? Anyone?? Empty Sunshine Coast Crawlers

Post  geoff cleland on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Cam, you are more than welcome to have a run with us any Sunday from around 12:30PM at Wappa Falls on the Sunny Coast.We are purely a social group-no rules,no limits,The only thing we expect is that you have fun!Most of us run Wraiths or Honchos but we say bring what you have-if you want more info ring me on 0448 779 553.
Geoff.

geoff cleland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:56 am

There's absolutely no problem with you running your 2.2 rig at the social events, it's just not legal to run in the "scale" ruled comps, but your more than welcome to come to the comps for a muck around with your rig and watch (if we start getting a large number of wraiths turn up we may include a comp class for them). If you keep an eye on the comp and social events sections there may occasionally be comps with a class for the wraith. We don't take anything seriously at the comps and we'r all there to have a load of fun and the more the merrier. (just don't take any of us seriously because we like to poke fun at anything and everything) alien
blacklion
blacklion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum