The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First try Lnc to scaler

+5
WIDELOAD
scottb
Ads
azwa
micks troll
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

First try Lnc to scaler - Page 7 Empty Re: First try Lnc to scaler

Post  micks troll Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:21 am

Well due to the black hole (aka me) our order hasn't arrived in time for the comp (well not all of it) Out of the order Az myself and a couple of others put together all we got was my sets of Titus rims the other 3 boxes are still in transit Evil or Very Mad in the mean time as i had some flat irons and swampers coming Az was kind enough to donate me a set of flatirons for the comp and also some borrowed tailshafts again since i have disintergrated some brand new HD punisher shafts (read P.O.S.) now she is running on piglet squell instead of wild boar Laughing

Here's some pics on the mini me flat irons and a shot of the 2.2 rock claws versus the 1.9 iroks versus the 1.9 flat irons!!!

First try Lnc to scaler - Page 7 DSC06852First try Lnc to scaler - Page 7 DSC06851First try Lnc to scaler - Page 7 DSC06849First try Lnc to scaler - Page 7 DSC06840

micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 am

flat irons & no diff centres
should be preety hard to stop micko afro

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 am

yea with the worm drives aswell, he's got no excuse not to win now, no pressure mate jocolor lol!

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 am

Ads wrote:yea with the worm drives aswell, he's got no excuse not to win now, no pressure mate jocolor lol!

haha funny thing is I've now decided to keep the Iroks on and loan the Flatirons out, mind you the Iroks aren't as they use to be Twisted Evil cant wait to get my own flat iron and swampers tho that way i can do direct comparos etc cheers bring on the comp!!!!! as long as the Chevpig doesn't drink too much juice (aka batteries) it'll be a sweet run! Got 3x 3200mah 2s lipos so should get the comp done ok. It just likes a drink tho, damn Chev:lol:

micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:25 am

micks troll wrote:haha funny thing is I've now decided to keep the Iroks on and loan the Flatirons out, mind you the Iroks aren't as they use to be Twisted Evil cant wait to get my own flat iron and swampers tho that way i can do direct comparos etc cheers bring on the comp!!!!! as long as the Chevpig doesn't drink too much juice (aka batteries) it'll be a sweet run! Got 3x 3200mah 2s lipos so should get the comp done ok. It just likes a drink tho, damn Chev:lol:
Maybe its time for a LPG conversion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 am

lunatick wrote:Maybe its time for a LPG conversion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lol! yeh will need to change diffs before i do an injection tho, worms wont like it geek definite possibility, 3s halllllllo!

See how Chevpig goes this comp, not happy with the springs, hr shocks in general. I have others coming but no good not havin em for the comp, so I'll stick with it the way it is and get use to how it drives! The Iroks have had every third opposing centre lug taken out to open them up a bit and have noticed it's helping, also old school cutting inner star for the foams. Tyres still sit tall but a little more suptle now Cool

Looking forward to group order arriving, new swampers, new mip shafts, new flatirons, new shocks, heap of nuts and bolts etc etc give me a bit to play with after the comp anyway cheers

micks troll

Back to top Go down

First try Lnc to scaler - Page 7 Empty Update

Post  micks troll Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Well an update, got new MIP shafts on, the new SX Swampers (Damn they're soft) on the Titus rims and the new Intergy shocks on but still cant drive as stripped the gears inbetween the pinion and spur again Mad Another couple of sets comin from LA parts along with HD worms with higher gearing Twisted Evil will update pics when order arrives!!!!

micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:55 am

Well I'm over the losi centre gears stripping, so time to convert to slipper clutche etc. As long as i can get a 0 reduction transfer I'll be sweet any ideas???

micks troll

Back to top Go down

Post  ntoff Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 pm

micks troll wrote:Well I'm over the losi centre gears stripping, so time to convert to slipper clutche etc. As long as i can get a 0 reduction transfer I'll be sweet any ideas???
I don't know about the LNC but my LCC has a tiny little slipper clutch in it. There's a little nut and bolt with a REALLY small allen head sticking out the front of the gearbox. That adjusts the slipper. LNC might be different though. I've tightened the slipper up so it doesn't slip at all in mine, I get it bound up so tight the ESC detects too much load & just cuts out but the gears haven't let go at all. Maybe the LCC uses slightly different gears?

ntoff

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:33 am

ntoff wrote:
micks troll wrote:Well I'm over the losi centre gears stripping, so time to convert to slipper clutche etc. As long as i can get a 0 reduction transfer I'll be sweet any ideas???
I don't know about the LNC but my LCC has a tiny little slipper clutch in it. There's a little nut and bolt with a REALLY small allen head sticking out the front of the gearbox. That adjusts the slipper. LNC might be different though. I've tightened the slipper up so it doesn't slip at all in mine, I get it bound up so tight the ESC detects too much load & just cuts out but the gears haven't let go at all. Maybe the LCC uses slightly different gears?

yeh mate seen the LCC have a small slipper but the LNC have a solid step down gear, strips extremely easy now with the 3000kv motor Twisted Evil definitely not a good combo stripped 4 set in the matter of hrs playing will get around to moding over to slipper arrangement soon!
micks troll
micks troll

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  micks troll Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 am

Well with the help of azwa and trying different things i am now buying a scx10 to mod with my now extended stainless arms etc also run faster with out issues of blowing gears. so I will show the changes when i pick all the new toys up. Damn trucks costing more then my 1:1 Lately LOL
micks troll
micks troll

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi Mick....have you got the original drive shafts from the Losi.....would like to buy them from you if possible

Cheers
Scott
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7