The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

+22
BENOLUX
Jayboy74
lunatick
bazuky
cliff
ax10 crawler
micks troll
rusty577
zeko
kakarot
Big fella
blacklion
RiZZa
scottb
luke
Rustykaos
gravedigger
Ads
Aperture
Troll98
WIDELOAD
azwa
26 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 6 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  scottb Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 pm

gravedigger wrote:Yes it was an awesome day I don't think anyone had a bad time even with the carnage ,,,,,,, so next one in a month hhhhhmmmm geek geek

What a bunch of bogans lol!

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 6 IMG_0044scalemob

Sorry Chuck i was on my sons small note book and it cut the right hand corner of as the screens to small. cheers

scottb

Back to top Go down

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 6 Empty Re: social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events

Post  WIDELOAD Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 am

Aperture wrote:Heres one more for the scrap book....and I mean scrap.

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 6 Rizza12

That is fuckin gold....New banner Soctt? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 am

i agree new banner, even for a week. he will have to get another scaler then Cool seeing as he is the pin up bloke of the garage hahaha lol!

Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 am

Cut & past a truck infront of Rizza and the logo in the blue background........ Cool

scottb

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 am

priceless day men... thumbs up to aaron and everyone who attended. great to meet some new faces and catch up with the old ones.

Rizza for new banner boy +1 thats a pisser of a shot.

cant wait for the next one. great canyon run guys and the hill drags were a crack up.

Adam

Big fella

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Sounds like I missed out on an awesome day. Hopefully when the next one comes nothing will go wrong. Very Happy

Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Rustykaos wrote:Sounds like I missed out on an awesome day. Hopefully when the next one comes nothing will go wrong. Very Happy

hows the car mate , cooked the head or only minor ?

i reckon you would've taken out the hill drags for sure jarrod , theres always next time bud.
the next round will be wicked . chuck & i were discussing it yesterday & lets just say it will blow
this event away Wink
theres a few repairs on some competitors trucks so you will have enough time to prepare.

cheers azwa

azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:28 am

Good news is I didn't cook the head but it needs a new radiator and hoses. Bad news is that the clutch leaked all inside the car while in the workshop so that needs replacing as well. Sad Will hopefully get it back on wednesday all fixed.

Cheers Jarrod

Rustykaos

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 am

Good to hear its not overly bad then Jarrod (still ####, but could've been worse Suspect )
Let us know how you go champ.

WIDELOAD

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 am

WIDELOAD wrote:Good to hear its not overly bad then Jarrod (still ####, but could've been worse Suspect )
Let us know how you go champ.

x2 bud glad damage is minimal,

cheers azwa.
azwa
azwa

Legend Status : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 am

Peek A Boo !!!!!

social comp so who's keen for round 3 team events - Page 6 Peekab10
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:42 am

Good to hear x3 that its not gunna cost a squilion mate.......We did miss you though, NO CC01 to put #### on.......just the Mog(breaking down)
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 am

I would've done well on the hill climb too as I put the 20T pinion on with 95t motor. Very Happy
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Legend Status : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 am

haha hill drags were deceptive mate, had a 2500kv 13.5t ezrun brushless set up on 3s haha, didnt do to bad but the track had other thoughts and so did a trgger happy driver haha we will find out next time aye haha

glad to hear that the heads all good, a radiator and clutch is still probably cheaper than doing the head and radiatior.

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  zeko Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:24 am

looked like it was a good day.. wish i had a scaler Very Happy
zeko
zeko

Legend Status : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  rusty577 Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:35 am

I wish I didnt miss this.... Do they happen often?

rusty577

Back to top Go down

Post  Aperture Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:40 am

stay tuned cheers
Aperture
Aperture

Legend Status : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  rusty577 Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 am

Ads wrote:haha hill drags were deceptive mate, had a 2500kv 13.5t ezrun brushless set up on 3s haha, didnt do to bad but the track had other thoughts and so did a trgger happy driver

I watched the vid where you rolled right at the top..... Nice work lol. I wouldn't have been able to watch affraid

rusty577

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:56 am

i was more pissed that i didnt win mate, i had it in the bag, got trigger happy and ended up a loser haha.
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  Troll98 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:41 am

sorry Guy, I missed all the fun due to a family funeral and have only returned to QLD but would love to make the next one if nothing else happens *fingers crossed* looks like it was an awesome day!
Troll98
Troll98

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Troll98 wrote:sorry Guy, I missed all the fun due to a family funeral and have only returned to QLD but would love to make the next one if nothing else happens *fingers crossed* looks like it was an awesome day!

next one is june 5th mate so mark it on ya calender cheers cheers
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:42 pm

all right here we go again , how's sunday the 5th of june for round 2 sound ?
so whos keen ?

same rules as last time you must have a full length chassis(scale) & 1.9 size tyres .

it will be held at the same place as last time although the tracks will be altered.
just like the last one there will be 3 events
Hill Drags
Hill Climb
Canyon Run

they will be run the same way as last time with only a few penaltys & bonuses.
for those that are new refer to page 1 for a run down of what to expect .

cheers Azwa.

azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:19 am

Yeah Az if i can get there mate im in. Was wicked fun last time plus a good laugh all day.

I'll Make sure i bring a hat this time... sunny affraid affraid sunny
I Dont want to be nursing gnarly sunburn for another week....
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklion Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:13 am

I'm def in... can't wait .. yea troy i think a hat is a good idea! Very Happy
blacklion
blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 am

put us down mate forsure. it was too good last time.

keen to head out and set up a section that i had an eye on playing around last time.

will have the truck tidied up and running definately by this weekend too az. ready to get some protection for its next beating bounce last week was a little busy and the weekend was bit of a right off clown Laughing scratch

should be good fun hopefully the numbers are good again.

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:33 pm

cheers fellas next one is going to be even better now i know what to expect drunken

the next one will be bigger & better , so ARTI , MATTY & GLEN ,
prepare to defend ya 1st place positions Razz you never know boys you might be able to continue the reign
the tracks will be alot bigger & a sh!tload better as the track preperation time will not be 2hrs .
also rd 3 will be at a different venue , if we can find a place suitable enough .
also the end of year finale in dec may possibly be held at apperture's property at chambers flat just to give every body a heads up on where were heading.

cheers fellas looking forward to outdoing the first comp ,
azwa cheers
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Big fella Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:24 am

at this stage i will be there Az. will know more closer to the date.

Sounds like another cracker weekend.

Adam
Big fella
Big fella

Legend Status : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 am

Big fella wrote:at this stage i will be there Az. will know more closer to the date.

Sounds like another cracker weekend.

Adam

good to see you onboard bud.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri May 06, 2011 7:07 am

allright its a month out lets see some hands, who's keen for another social comp ????????
lets organise track builders for a meet so who's keen to have there own
STRETCH OF DEATH???????????
this is for canyon run the last time ,the track was tested at 7min
& after the minus of only 2 bonusses - 2 just 2 minutes greg karakot kak or somethin like that Smile
does it in 1:34 min Shocked
this time the track will be different so i wouldnt take out the V8's yet (ads)fellas Very Happy
this one will be tested at around 20 - 30 min
so lets get some #'s

cheers azwa.
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  gravedigger Fri May 06, 2011 7:16 am

yep I'm in
gravedigger
gravedigger

Legend Status : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  WIDELOAD Fri May 06, 2011 9:21 am

Yeah Artii & me should be in Az...
What date we lookin at?
WIDELOAD
WIDELOAD

Legend Status : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  scottb Fri May 06, 2011 11:15 am

Yeh count me in tooooo........keen as with the new updated truck
scottb
scottb

Legend Status : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  azwa Fri May 06, 2011 11:57 pm

lookin at 5th of june hows this date sound for everyone ?
lets get feedback so we have time to change it.
allright fellas , the list so far :
chuck
troy
artii
scott b
owen
jamie
brendan
nick
azwa
rusty K
ads
aperture
adam
kak
mick
matt
cheers for the quick response fellas ,

cheers azwa .

Last edited by azwa on Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 7 times in total
azwa
azwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Sat May 07, 2011 1:31 am

I'm in unless I have to work. Will see closer to the date.
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Legend Status : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next