The Scale Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnson rd Forestdale

5 posters

Go down

Johnson rd Forestdale Empty Johnson rd Forestdale

Post  RiZZa Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:16 am

Driving home from work today along Johnson rd at Forestdale, i noticed the entry to the bush where people go 4wding and motorbike riding is fenced off with a warning sign. I'm pretty sure I read sometime back in the local rag that its now a state forest. I'd love to go for a trail run in there (once I get another truck) and at least it should be safer now.
RiZZa
RiZZa

Legend Status : 9

Back to top Go down

Johnson rd Forestdale Empty Re: Johnson rd Forestdale

Post  kakarot Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:23 am

I drive past it daily and think the same thing, but now that the bikes are kept out of there it might be safe enough to have a run through.

Bad enough nearly getting cleaned up by a mountain biker on Daisy Hill let alone a young knob on a moto.

http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-27.654229,152.999543&z=18&t=h&nmd=20100911
kakarot
kakarot

Legend Status : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  RiZZa Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 pm

kakarot wrote:I drive past it daily and think the same thing, but now that the bikes are kept out of there it might be safe enough to have a run through.

Bad enough nearly getting cleaned up by a mountain biker on Daisy Hill let alone a young knob on a moto.

http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-27.654229,152.999543&z=18&t=h&nmd=20100911

I used to think the same thing when I drove past it everyday. Actually I used to see the Supra as well Wink
RiZZa
RiZZa

Legend Status : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustykaos Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Looks promising. Might have to organise a social there but will hav eto be next month for me to attend. Very Happy
Rustykaos
Rustykaos

Legend Status : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:22 pm

The area that is all gated off is probabley a waste of time i,d reckon ( mainly all flat sand )
HOWEVER from the creek under the bridge to Paradise rd would be really good for a scaler , Theres some pretty good little climbs out there,
Theres also a big rock rubble pit near the lake .
If some one posts up a sunday that they wanna go out there i,ll come along What a Face
lunatick
lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:49 pm

hey mate, probly no this weekend with social comp on, but if the rigs up for it and im not doing anything im keen for a trail run over the long weekend sometime. did u get your scx-10 sorted thru tzi? well fight about it closer to the date. either way mate check out the comp thread and head out sundy and say gday.

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  lunatick Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 am

Ads wrote:hey mate, probly no this weekend with social comp on, but if the rigs up for it and im not doing anything im keen for a trail run over the long weekend sometime. did u get your scx-10 sorted thru tzi? well fight about it closer to the date. either way mate check out the comp thread and head out sundy and say gday.

cheers ads

Just about to order it now Very Happy
And yeah i,m hoping to get out to the comp on sunday, just for a look though
lunatick
lunatick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ads Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:38 am

sweet as mate, the scx-10 is hard to go past for outa the box performance mate. yea mate drop in forsure mate, good bunch of blokes, it'll make you wish you had your truck already and you'll probably leave with a massive list of things you wanna do when u get it lol!

cheers ads
Ads
Ads

Legend Status : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum